MEETINGS, NEWS AND EVENTS
Support Staff Representation and Newly Elected
- Mauri Olivetti - President
- Vacant - Vice President
- Marcie Gaughan - Treasurer
- Jamie Strong - Recording Secretary
- Jeff D'Angelo - Representative of Security
- Cheryl Kosydar - Representative of Building Services
- Vacant - Representative of Secretarial Staff
- Robert Lopes - Representative of Maintenance and Grounds
- Marianne Dobrzyn - Hospitality
Upcoming 2017 - 2018 Meetings
New York City Bus Trip
The Marywood Hospitality Committee will be having a trip to New York City on Saturday, December 16, 2017. Staff, Faculty, and Administration of Marywood University as well as family and friends are all welcome to partake in this event. You’ll have time for shopping and browsing! See New York City all decorated for Christmas. Visit the famous Rockefeller Center and watch the ice skaters!
We will be leaving Nazareth parking lot by 8:00 AM (please be at the bus by 7:45 AM) with an approximate arrival time in New York City at 10:30 AM. The bus will be leaving New York City by 6:45 PM (please be back to the bus by 6:30 PM) with an approximate arrival time at Marywood University by 9:15 PM.
The bus will drop us off and pick us up on 49th Street and 8th Avenue in New York City.
Price per person: $28.00 (Includes the tip for the bus driver)
For Information and a reservation form, please contact Mauri Olivetti, Ext. 6233, email@example.com
"Teamwork allows common people to attain uncommon results."
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Hockey
Saturday, January 27, 2018
For $17 you will get a
- ticket in the lower level seating (value $28)
- a Penguins Hat
- a Meal Voucher to a Participating McDonald
Total value $48 a savings of $33 per ticket
Reservations are being taken now by contacting Mauri Olivetti at Ext 6233 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment accepted in the form of cash or check Make checks payable to Marywood University
Money is due by Friday December 15th