- Employee Health & Safety
MEETINGS, NEWS AND EVENTS
Please welcome and congratulate the folloing to their new positions on the Support Staff Senate:
- Mauri Olivetti - President 2014-2015
- Jamie Strong - Vice President and Interim Treasurer
- Megan Musheno - Representative of Clerical and Secretarial Staff
- James W. Hart - Representative of Security
- The following people have accepted the positions as committee members within the Support Staff Senate:
- Marianne Dobryzn - Hospitality Committee
- Megan Musheno, Jeanne Gerlach and Jennifer Washicosky - Concerns Committee
Upcoming 2014 - 2015 Meetings
Support Staff Meeting to Announce Retirement Contribution Changes
Please try to attend this special meeting.
Monday, November 17, 2014 at 2:00 p.m., LRC Media 160
Mr. Joseph X. Garvey VP for Business Affairs to speak regarding changes
**General Support Staff Meeting for the Spring
Wednesday March 11, 2015 at 10 am in the Latour Room.
"Teamwork allows common people to attain uncommon results."
New York City Trip
The Marywood Hospitality Committee will be having a trip to New York City on Sunday November 23, 2014. Staff, Faculty and Administration, as well as family members are all welcome! Price pp is $22.00
For more information, please contact Rima Anescavage at 570-348-6230.
7:45 a.m. Meet in Nazareth Parking Lot
8:00 a.m. Bus Departs for NYC
10:30 a.m. Arrive in NYC on 49th Street and 8th Avenue. Enjoy the city on your own!
6:30 p.m. Catch bus for home
9:15 p.m. Approximately - arrive back at Marywood