- Employee Health & Safety
MEETINGS, NEWS AND EVENTS
Please welcome and congratulate the folloing to their new positions on the Support Staff Senate:
- Mauri Olivetti - President 2014-2016
- Jamie Strong - Vice President and Interim Treasurer
- Megan Musheno - Representative of Clerical and Secretarial Staff
- Vacant - Representative of Security
- The following people have accepted the positions as committee members within the Support Staff Senate:
- Marianne Dobryzn - Hospitality Committee
- Megan Musheno, Jeanne Gerlach and Jennifer Washicosky - Concerns Committee
Currently we are still in need of a recording secretary and a treasurer. Please consider joining we would appreciate your time and effort!
Upcoming 2015 - 2016 Meetings
Spring Support Staff Meeting
Wednesday, March 9, 2016, 10:00 a.m., Latour Room
"Teamwork allows common people to attain uncommon results."
Marywood Hospitality Committee
The Marywood Hospitality Committee is planning a New York City Trip
scheduled for Sunday, November 15, 2015.
What a great way for you and a family member or friend to escape for the day and take in the sights and sounds of the holidays!
And for only $25.50 a person!
We depart from Marywood at 8:00am(From Nazareth Parking Lot)
We depart from New York City promptly at 6:45pm
(Meet in designated area by 6:30pm)
Seats go fast, so be sure to make your reservations ASAP! First come, first serve!
For information and payment, please contact Rima Anescavage at Ext 6230 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org