GPS Coords: N 41.433872 W 75.636286

Memorial Arch

Memorial Arch

One of the most recognizable landmarks on campus, the Memorial Arch stands at the main entrance to Marywood University. Built in 1902, it once marked the entrance to the Motherhouse, which was the location of St. Mary's Seminary. Marywood is sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.