Marywood University/Department of Justice
Project Director (Grant Funded)
Summary of Duties
Marywood University is now accepting applications for Director of the Sexual Assault and Harassment Awareness Response and Education (SHARE) Project. This is a full-time, grant-funded position for a 3-year term.
The Project Director is responsible for forwarding initiatives at Marywood University to reduce Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking (DVDVSAS). Reporting to the Associate Director of Counseling and Student Development, this individual will be responsible for planning and implementation of activities of the SHARE project (“Share the Responsibility for a Safe Campus Community;” this project is designed to provide prevention education and awareness of DVDVSAS to students, faculty, staff, and other stakeholders of the campus community.
The Project Director must hold a master’s degree; MSW or MS/MA in counseling.
Work Experience Requirements
Preference given to individuals with experience in sexual assault, domestic and dating violence and stalking education prevention. Preference given to individuals with experience in project coordination. Excellent verbal and writing skills with exceptional attention to detail required, as well as ability to meet critical deadlines. Candidate must be able to adhere to standards of strict confidentiality. Successful candidate must have ability to problem-solve and make appropriate corrections as needed.
- Serve as the primary University official overseeing the SHARE project;
- Manage a Coordinate Community Response Team (CCRT) comprised of key internal and external partners to provide for enhanced services to members of the Marywood community;
- Initiate a comprehensive review and assessment of current policies, procedures, and protocols and recommend improvements in collaboration with the CCRT;
- Serve as primary liaison among external and internal partners;
- Plan and participate in mandatory prevention and education programs for all incoming undergraduate students;
- Plan and participate in trainings for appropriate campus personnel, including safety officers and participants in the campus disciplinary process, with an emphasis on trauma informed care and victim safety;
- Plan and participate in trainings for external providers to ensure a coordinated response to DVDVSAS incidents;
- Develop a schedule for campus-wide education and prevention activities and events;
- Provide for project assessment and develop and implement improvements;
- Attend all OVW trainings mandated by grant;
- Ensure Marywood University reaches goals and outcomes set forth in SHARE project;
- Perform other related duties as identified during the planning and execution of the project.
Marywood University is committed to being an equitable and inclusive workplace, and we encourage applicants who share our vision to apply. EEO/AA employer.
Apply for Project Director (Grant Funded) online