Application Deadlines - Program Specific
If your academic program is not listed, there is no specific deadline for application submission.
Strict adherence to deadlines for the following programs is required; applications not processed after deadline.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders: February 16, 2021 for Fall 2021 cohort.
- Counselor Education (School Counseling): February 1, 2021, and April 1, 2021 for Summer I 2021 cohort.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling: February 1, 2021 and April 1, 2021 for Summer I 2021 and Fall 2021 cohorts.
- Dietetic Internship: February 15, 2021 for Summer 2021 cohort. Applications filed through Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Services (DICAS) and the Dietetic Internship Match (D & D Digital).
- Physician Assistant: October 1, 2021 for Summer 2022 cohort. Applications filed through the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). CASPA applications open in May 2021. Please note that applications are reviewed on a rolling basis prior to the October 1st deadline.
- Post-Master's Counseling Licensure: February 1, 2021 and April 1, 2021 for Summer I 2021 and Fall 2021 cohorts.
- PsyD Clinical Psychology: January 8, 2021 for Fall 2021 cohort.
Application Deadlines – International Students
International Applicants should follow the deadlines listed below, unless you are interested in a program listed in the "Program Specific" list above. Deadlines for those programs supersede any deadlines listed below.
Summer of current year: April 30
Fall semester of current year: July 1
Spring semester of following year: November 15